Olla og Kalli

Hjólkoppur

mánudagur, nóvember 27, 2006

"Love Letter"

- - - -
- 5- saying a prayer that God will soon bring me to your side and darling I am going to be good just for you and I and angel of mine you have to promise me one thing. Please oh darling, just do me one favour. Please don´t work too hard. For my sake and our babie´s sake. When you told me´that you were going to have ours baby my sweet, I did not know whether to laugh or cry.
Words can not explain how happy I was.
-6- But I think you can understand with out me having to tell you Darling when at the last moment I was trying to get them let me stay.
But you know the army and maybe it is best to that I can get this mess all straight. and then we can live our own lives and tell the rest of the world to go to hell.
Darling I trieyd to come to see you the last night I was there. But they were watching me to close and I knew I was coming back.
-7- To I did not want to get into any trouble. Because that would mess up everything.
Darling I am not going to try to mail the stuff that I said I was going to get for you. I am going to bring it myself. Don´t you think that would be much better.
Darling when I come back I am going to work real harder and get to be a Sgt. again. Because I want my wife and baby to have the best of every thing. I will work hard, honest I will darling.
-8- And I am also going to bring you some things from the State. Some things that I wanted to get you while I was in Iceland. But I could not because they cost to much money. But I am going to get them for you while I am home.
Darling for sometime I was counting the days until I could get home. But now that I am going home I am counting the days until I can be back with you. Darling I am in Scotland. But my heart, my life, love and everything is in Iceland with you. And no matter what happens you are all the only ----

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home